The A_D-1W &B_LD-1W series are specially designed for applications where a group of polar power supplies are isolated from the input power supply in a distributed power supply system on a circuit board. These products apply to: 1) Where the voltage of the input power supply is fixed (voltage variation ≤ ±10%); 2) Where isolation is necessary between input and output (isolation voltage ≤1000VDC); 3) Where the regulation of the output voltage and the output ripple noise are not demanding. Such as: purely digital circuits, ordinary low frequency analog circuits, and IGBT power device driving circuits.
- Ultra wide input voltage range (10:1): 150 - 1500VDC
- 4KVAC high isolation voltage
- Industrial grade operating temperature: -40℃ to +85℃
- High efficiency, Low ripple & noise
- Input under-voltage protection, reverse input voltage protection, Output short circuit, over-current, over-voltage protection
- High reliability, Long lifespan
- Meet 5000m altitude requirements