We Solve Difficult Supply Chain Issues
World Micro, founded in 1994, is a leading franchised distributor that provides unique solutions to our customers’ complex and ever-changing requirements. Our vast product offering allows us to serve a diverse customer-base in a multitude of industries, from Commercial/Industrial to Aerospace and Defense markets. World Micro focuses on delivering superior quality in both customer service and material quality and is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in its industry.
What We Do
World Micro provides our customers with support in a number of critical areas that contribute to their success:
- Design and Engineering Support
- Supply Chain Management
- Global Sourcing
- Kitting Services
- BOM Analysis/Cost Reduction
- Supplier Consolidation Programs
Customers who are in the New Product design and development stage benefit from World Micro’s ability to provide application assistance to optimize component selection.
Customers in full volume product may benefit by World Micro’s ability to source products globally often at reduced cost and superior performance.
And if a product is moving toward maturity and end of their run, World Micro can assist with disposing of excess inventory .
World Micro Company History
- World Micro, founded in 1994, is a leading distributor that develops personalized supply chain solutions to support the aerospace, defense, industrial and commercial markets worldwide.
- The Company’s extensive franchise line card features diverse product offerings including active, passive, and interconnect components.
- World Micro focuses on delivering superior quality in both customer service and parts quality and is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in its industry.
With more than two decades of success, World Micro has grown organically entering dynamic new markets and adding key, critical component franchisees. The Company’s scope today includes multiple sales offices in North America, including Mexico and a sales and warehouse location in Malaysia.
- The Malaysian operation provides the Company with a global presence, access to customers based in Asia and the ability to take advantage of global pricing discrepancies.
- The Mexico operation provides a physical presence to better service customers with operations south of the US border.
- The Company’s periodic expansion into new markets and addition of key franchise lines drives continued growth in Aerospace, Defense, Commercial and Industrial market segments.
About MIT Distributors
MIT Distributors has been providing supply chain solutions since 1992. MIT focuses on creating personalized programs to meet the specific needs of our customers. Our tailored services support the Defense, Aerospace, Commercial, Industrial, Medical, Transportation and Energy sectors globally. MIT has built its reputation on providing superior customer service and continues to strive for new and unique ways to support our customers.
In 2014, World Micro and MIT Distributors executed in a strategic, successful merger. By combining unique competencies and strengths, each entity has been able to offer a wider range of commodities and capabilities allowing for mutual growth in new and existing markets.
World Micro/MIT supplies critical materials to the world’s largest Defense & Space, Aerospace and Commercial & Industrial companies. World Micro - Quality has no finish line.View All Certifications