Holy Stone Enterprise Co., Ltd.
Holy Stone Enterprise Co., Ltd. (“Holy Stone”) was founded and headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan in 1981. After years of development, Holy Stone has more than 1,600 employees across the world.
Our factory in Longtan was built in 1999, producing MLCC under house brand “HEC” and merchandising with custom skills throughout the world ever since. Taking pride in meeting various needs of diversified clientele, Holy Stone has built trust, credibility and long-term relationship with customers. On top of a manufacturer, Holy Stone also serves as a semiconductor components agent, partnering with world-class suppliers, providing total solutions and a wide range of components, and initiating operating value for clients.
In addition, Holy Stone devotes itself to advancing product quality and environmental management, acquiring various certifications such as ISO9001, ISO14001, QS9000, and ISO/TS16949. Seeing rapid growth in automotive industry, Holy Stone strives to develop passive components aiming to facilitate energy conservation and increase energy conversion efficiency.
Holy Stone X7T Ceramic Capacitors
Holy Stone high voltage products are designed and manufactured to meet the general requirements of international standards. The X7T product offering is ideally suited for LED driver, lighting, power adapter, and USB charger applications where effective capacitance at working voltage is critical to circuit design.
- Voltage Ratings at 250V, 450V, and 630V
- Temperature Coefficient: +22%/–33%; – 55° to +125°C
- Capacitance Range: 0.01μF to 0.47μF
- Low DC Bias characteristics
- 1206, 1210, 1812 sizes, other sizes and dielectric available upon request (dielectrics produce lower acoustic noise)
- Available with Polymer Termination and Arc-Prevention Coating for High Voltage applications
- LED Drivers
- Power Adapters/USB Chargers
- Lighting Ballasts
- Power Supplies
- Telecommunication Equipment
PDF version available for download here
Click here to contact us, or email email@example.com for more information.