World Micro Company History
- World Micro, founded in 1994, is a leading distributor that develops personalized supply chain solutions to support the aerospace, defense, industrial and commercial markets worldwide.
- The Company’s extensive franchise line card features diverse product offerings including active, passive, and interconnect components.
- World Micro focuses on delivering superior quality in both customer service and parts quality and is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in its industry.
With more than two decades of success, World Micro has grown organically entering dynamic new markets and adding key, critical component franchisees. The Company’s scope today includes multiple sales offices in North America, including Mexico and a sales and warehouse location in Malaysia.
- The Malaysian operation provides the Company with a global presence, access to customers based in Asia and the ability to take advantage of global pricing discrepancies.
- The Mexico operation provides a physical presence to better service customers with operations south of the US border.
- The Company’s periodic expansion into new markets and addition of key franchise lines drives continued growth in Aerospace, Defense, Commercial and Industrial market segments.
World Micro/MIT supplies critical materials to the world’s largest Defense & Space, Aerospace and Commercial & Industrial companies. World Micro - Quality has no finish line.View All Certifications